Building long-term reliable funding streams
Nelson Bays Community Foundation (“NBCF”) is not just a grant-maker. We can help your Charitable Group to build your own long-term reliable funding stream, by setting up an endowment fund within NBCF.
A Community Group Endowment Fund is created by a formal agreement between NBCF and the charitable organisation. NBCF works with community groups and charities to help secure their long term funding.
See below for useful information including how to formulate a bequest & endowment strategy, and applying to establish an NBCF Community Group Endowment Fund.
- Article - Explaining Foundations and Endowment Funds - by RSM Global July2017
- Community Group Endowment Fund Agreement
- Donation Accountability Report
- How to formulate a Bequest & Endowment Strategy
- Tips for compiling a successful Community Funding Application